Saturday, September 8, 2012

2.07 Free Choice Blog Slender Man


Slender Man,
Who is this man and why should you be afraid.
Summary:
The slender man is an odd person… well maybe not even that. Not many people get to witness this strange human. The lucky ones who do wish they didn’t because they know what’s coming for them. He is described as a long, tall, thin man white a pale face… actually he has no face you just see white. He terrorizes children and stalks all who witness his encounter. Long limbs come out of his arms and act as arms to lure children to his embrace, almost as hypnosis. When the children hug the tall “friendly” man, he abducts them, kills them, with no trace of blood or bodies. Stories of children running to their parents about a long slender man have been reported many times and soon after they see this man, they go missing. He doesn’t talk, doesn’t move, he lures you toward him and put you into a trance and if that doesn’t work, he stalks you and makes you paranoid. Some symptoms of his quiet attack include: Coughing up blood, paranoia, and dizziness then eventually death.
My personal reaction to this article:
I am terrified, and mostly paranoid. I’ve never heard of something so scary, but when you think about it he isn’t an intimidating creature. After reading blogs and seeing videos of encounters with slender man, I’m truly terrified. He is just so damn creepy and I hope he never comes near me. I can’t even go to the bathroom with my closet door open. The idea of a man of between 6-15 feet in height with extra arms in a suit stalking me is just terrifying.
The style of notes I would use to organize the article I wrote would be an Outline. That way I can organize the different encounters, his appearance, the children, and the families of the deceased.
Video of Slender Man:
Pictures of Slender Man:


No comments:

Post a Comment